Another day another project. This one didn’t work out as well as I had hoped but you win some and you lose some.
What you’ll need:
Metallic Spray Paint
- Paint your canvas white.
- Let the paint dry for at least 12 hours.
- Use your painters tape to design your zig zag pattern.
- Spray paint ever other section in metallic silver.
- Let dry for 5 hours.
- Peel off your green tape.
- Use a paint brush to smooth out the edges with your white paint.
- Let your masterpiece dry.
- Hang your artwork on your wall.