Fall is in the air and we all know what that means… much cooler temperatures are on the way. From comfort foods to sweaters and tights it’s a great time of the year to sit back and curl up on the couch. Get ready to get comfy!
Here is a list of my top 5 things you can use to make your home cozy for fall:
1. A soft throw blanket for your living room can really make your couch inviting.
2. I absolutely love a bed that’s filled with pillows. Add a few more pillows to make your bed nice and cozy for fall. (Remember: they don’t have to be fancy)
3. Not only are candles a great way to fill your home with fall scents like cinnamon, pumpkin or apple but they can be great for cozy lighting. The dim light from a candle really makes for a comfy room. Perfect for relaxing.
4. One small adjustment to restyle your home for fall is to use black lamp shades. I love this look.
5. Finally, a great way to decorate for fall is to use baskets. Whether it’s used to showcase a plant, to store pillows and blankets or on it’s own for decoration I find baskets make a room feel homey.