Honestly, I love love love lasagna but I find that it can be quite difficult to make. Think about all of the ingredients, the prep time, the bake time and the mess. How great would it be to have a mini, bite sized, portable lasagna? BINGO!
Now you can make your own.
What you’ll need:
– Lasagna noodles
– Ground turkey/beef (Substitute with veggies if you don’t eat meat)
– Tomato Sauce
– Mozzarella Cheese (Grated)
– Muffin Baking Tray
– Parchment Paper (Cut into small squares)
- Start by boiling your water in a pot.
- Cook your ground turkey/beef/veggies in a pan.
- Add your tomato sauce to your ground turkey/beef/veggies and heat it up. Stir frequently.
- Cook your lasagna noodles now that your water has boiled.
- Grate your mozzarella cheese.
- Set your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut your parchment paper into small squares.
- Put one square of parchment paper into each muffin tin.
- Roll your cooked lasagna noodles as seen in the video.
- Add a spoonfull of your meatsauce to the middle of your lasagna roll.
- Now add a spoonful of Mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat until all of your lasagna rolls are full to the top.
- Place in the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and serve!
You can watch my video tutorial below:
Until our next DIY,