I have been watching Liza’s videos for years now. If you haven’t heard of her you should really check out her youtube videos:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wry_4yCvM7o
I reached out to Liza in hopes that she would answer a few questions for me. Having a very successful Youtube Channel, Blog AND Mommy Blog I was extremely impressed that she got back to me right away. So without further adieu… meet Liza!
1) Tell me a bit about yourself…
My name is Liza and I’m a Beauty and Mummy blogger/vlogger, I have two blogs and youtube channel, a beautiful son and a wonderful husband. On both blogs I like to share all my experiences from Beauty and fashion to family and lifestyle there really is something for everyone.
2) What is your absolute favourite:
- Lipstick – Tom Ford Pink Dusk
- Blush – Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes (ALL)
- Bronzer – Nars Laguna
- Mascara – Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
3) I know you have a son. When do you find time to make videos?
Its pretty hard to find the time but I usually film on a Sunday when my son goes to his grandparents and I get everything edited and unloaded before he gets back… maybe not uploaded because YouTube takes forever to upload but I get a majority of it done when he is out.
Pssst…. How cute is Vinny (Liza’s son) Adorable right!?
Liza also posts Mommy and Baby videos:
4) How do you keep yourself motivated to make youtube videos?
I watch my favourite you tubers, they always inspire me to get behind the camera and create good unique content.
5) Tell me one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t know…
I’m actually quite an anxious and very shy person, a lot of people wouldn’t expect that from my videos but in fact I’m quite the home bird and enjoy my own company and being with my son and husband.
Thanks again Liza!
Until our next DIY,