CHRIS STAPLETON – TENNESSEE WHISKEY (COVER)

Hey Friends,

First of all, I just wanted to share with you that I’m going to take a little bit of a social media hiatus. I’m on a leave from work right now and I’m finding it extremely difficult to just take some time for myself. I’m trying to get my health back on track and that’s where I need to focus my time and my energy. I’ve been singing and playing guitar/piano a lot and I find it’s helping. Sometimes music is the best medicine. Regardless, I’ll be back in a month (on air and on social media). I hope I can encourage you to take a little bit of a Social Media Break as well.

Here’s my last video for a little while:

Jackie xo

Advertisements

26 thoughts on “CHRIS STAPLETON – TENNESSEE WHISKEY (COVER)

1. Ron Barr says:

What a beautiful song and lovely voice you have Jackie. I wish you all the best in the future and will patiently wait for your return. Take care and may your guardian angel always be at your side.

2. Bryleen Saunders says:

You have a beautiful singing voice, a very contagious smile along with alot of talent. My family and I are truly going to miss seeing you on CHCH we truly hope that you get better soon. Stay strong and keep your chin up as we’ve always seen you do..

3. Henry says:

That last run…πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

The whole song was so smooth and you peppered in some rasp – loved it! Waiting for the folk album!

4. Susan Fiorica says:

Sorry to hear will miss you on CHCH I liked watching you and Tim in the morning.take care of yourself thoughts and prayers to you…

5. Larry Walsh says:

I was wondering what happened to you, not like you to miss the Morning Show. Hope to see you back real soon !! Miss You !!! xx00xx

6. Rick Hanson says:

Take as long as it takes to get back to where you need to be. Good health is priceless and wish you a speedy return back to the show. Now we ALL suffer as we now have to look at Bob’s mug more often…LOL. just kidding Bob !

7. Wendy Arleen says:

I’ve missed you on the morning show. You make me smile. I send you good wishes for happiness in body, mind and spirit.

8. Steve says:

I look forward to your smiling face every morning. It actually made my day. Be well and hope to see you back when you’re ready.

9. Alan says:

Not sure if you’re reading comments, but mindfulness is key to finding time and provides a foundation for good health. Lots of resources out there! Take care.

10. Terry Dunk says:

My husband and I watch chtv first thing in the morning and when you were not there for a short while, we figured you were on vacation. The last week we knew it was more than that. Hoping you are doing well and continuing to get better. Looking forward to seeing you back.

11. Bruce Flemington says:

Missing you at 4 am. Still don’t understand how anyone can look so good at 4 am. Take care and get healthy (body, mind and spirit), and I look forward to your return next time I stay up too late !!

12. Vikki says:

Hi Jacelyn, sure miss you on the morning wake-up!! You have a beautiful voice and music sure heals the soul. I hope that you feel refreshed and better soon!! Xo

13. Mike says:

I have been reading about the people at the station and my anger is tempered by your thoughts and those of many others. Your singing voice brought me to a stop.