- Put your gym clothes on FIRST.
If you follow me on Snapchat than you’ve already heard me say this. It’s so helpful to put your gym clothes on before you make up your mind about going to the gym or not.
- I personally feel more fit in my gym clothes and it motivates me to get my butt to the gym.
- If you get them on… then you’re one more step closer to the gym.
- Even if you don’t go to the gym you might make a healthier meal choice just by wearing those clothes.
I’ve been practicing a healthy lifestyle for about 5 months now and I’m DEFINITELY noticing results. I’ll be sure to share a post on that in the near future. My personal goal is to have my best body ever this summer… let’s see if I can do it.
2. Start your day on the right foot by eating a proper breakfast.
Again, if you follow me on Snapchat you see my usual smoothie. It’s a minty chocolate mix and I’ve been drinking it for almost 5 months straight (for breakfast that is)… I’m not sick of it. I’ll share my recipe in an upcoming post. I swear by this thing! Keeps me full for hours.
3. Share your fitness goals.
I always find that if you tell someone what you’re trying to accomplish than you’re more than likely to push through. Tell someone that will make you accountable. I have told several of my good friends that I want my BEST body ever this summer. I know I can do it I just have to push myself. With that in mind, I’m hoping to:
- Work out 3 to 4 times a week
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet (No dairy/ Little gluten *Personal Preference)
- Eat every three hours
- No more than a handful of nuts a day
- Try (as best as I can) to reduce the amount of alcohol I drink on the weekends
I always feel so accomplished and truly happy after I’ve worked out. The photo above is a sweaty selfie after a good interval workout.
This is the start of WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS! Let me know what you want me to post.
- what I eat in a day?
Until next time,